Monday, November 27, 2006

A secret



It seems that my little son, Wyatt, has been keeping a secret from us. He sucks his thumb. I had been wondering about this for a few months but never really caught him. Every few weeks I would see him sitting with a family member and his little thumb would be in his mouth. Just the other night he was drinking his milk out of his sippy cup and he was trying to suck on his thumb at the same time. After lunch today I put him down for his nap, then when I went back to check on him, I found him sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. He does not suck his thumb during the day or when he is playing, so for now I guess that it is very cute for a 1 year old little boy.

On another note we had a very nice Thanksgiving. The night before Thanksgiving, we went to one of our friends house for their open house. I cooked a very wonderful meal for my family on Thanksgiving and afterwards we walked down to the park and worked off a few of those calories. On Friday, I did some shopping and found a few good deals. Then that afternoon we watch the Huskers win their last game of the regular season with some of our good friends. This Saturday night they will get to play for the big 12 championship. We topped it all off with a relaxing weekend. The last of the turkey was turned into soup last night so tonight we will enjoy something other than turkey.

No comments: