Saturday, March 07, 2009

Chick #4 is 4

Chick #4 with his Iron Man cupcakes! He just loved them.



Little chick #4 is already four years old. I thought that I better get a few of his photos on my blog before I had to blog about the other two birthday's coming up in the house. This little is still very much a Mama's boy. I know that soon he will think that Dad is the really cool guy but for now he is still very happy to stay close to his Mom. He said a funny thing to me the other weekend after we had attend a family member wedding. The Rooster and I were able to dance with each and the little chick was very sadden by seeing this. He told me afterwards that it made him sad to see me dancing with his daddy. I asked him why he felt that way and his answer surprised me. "Mama" he said "you are suppose to only dance with me." Little boys are only little boys for such a small amount of time.

1 comment:

Melissa Sutton said...

What a sweet comment by our beloved little one. Happy Birthday Chick # 4 Your Auntie Lissa and Uncle Tim love you very much!