Thursday, September 21, 2006

Again


Again I find myself trying to do the same things. Trying to finish one day just to wake up in the morning and try to start another one. My little guy is sleeping right now and I should be cleaning but it seems like I will never get to end. That is how life is like in a sinfully world. The work in never and we long for rest. There is only one place for me to find the rest that my soul is longing for. That is in the feast that our Lord Jesus Christ gave us. His very own body and blood shed for all sins. He will be our eternal rest and deliverance from this world of sorrow. Oh I know that my picture that I posted does not really have anything to do with my post. I just thought that it was very cute. On the brighter side of my life I am now back into my regular blue jeans. I took 19 months this time but at least I am finally in my jeans.

No comments: