Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School, Stuff, and things

So, I teach my children and my house is messy. I am doing a wonderful thing by teaching my children. I care for them and love them daily. Why then do I feel so darn guilty about my house being messy. I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old that can drag out more thing in one hour then any normal human being could possibly clean in one hour. It is unbelievable! Toys, blocks, dolls, clothes, snow boots, mittens, winter coats, and many books will all be dragged out before lunch. I must help the third and almost second grader a lot. They need to be guided and set on the right course before their works begins. Then once they begin to roll I must quickly get the clothes washing and dishes rinsed. After my chores are done I will read a picture book or two to the young ones before I must guild the learning again. By the end of our adventure in learning the floor is a mess. Cleaning must happen so that we may be able to walk around the house freely for the rest of the day. At least tonight I can see my living room floor.

No comments: