Thursday, January 04, 2007

spa night and snow time

Here are pictures of a fun night spa night the girls had while Birk took our oldest son to a hockey game. The girls wanted facials, a bubble bath, manicures and pedicures. I was a busy Mommy that night but my girls loved it. They even had one of my special chocolates while they were in the tub.

We also had snow in Nebraska and the kids loved. The younger two love to eat the snow. Constence made sure the she and Wyatt at the "most sparkly" snow to munch.
Here are the four children in front of the house. Excuse my mess front porch but I do not clean my porch in the winter.

3 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

For my eldest daughter's birthday party when she turned six or seven, we had my beautician-sister-in-law come in and do manicures and give fancy hairstyles to all the girls. It went over well.

Jane said...

Love your spa night pictures!

My boys are really wishing for some snow!

Marie N. said...

There is nothing like a good romp in the snow! Spa day sounds like a fun mother-daughter activity.