Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged again

I have been tagged with this item once before so maybe I should come up with seven new things. Oh the turmoil of trying to think of seven things that my readers do not know about me. That is a little hard because three of my most faithful readers are very close to me. My mother, sister and life long friend. Well I will discount them because that would just be to hard. If you want to see my answers from last time click here
So now, thank you Laura for tagging me.

Here are the rules.
1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

Seven truths
1. I am short only 5'2". I maybe little but I am feisty, not really ;)

2. I sing soprano and I am a diva!

3. I like to wear a single silver toe ring in the summer.

4. I have taken oven 700 pictures since January! Holy Moly

5. Holy Moly is my new favorite saying! I say it really loud and stretch out. The chicks think that it is a hoot.

6. Evey time I try to scrapbook I become so guilt ridden that I can not stand to do it. Chick #1's book is only done until she is 8 months old. She is now almost 10 years old and I will not even bring up the other chick's books. Poor me! Just think how far behind I am with having taken 700 pictures in 10 months. Oh! I can not even think about it. Quick I need to change the subject.

7. Last but not least, ummm! well! Oh darn what should I say now. Can it be about the Rooster and I both? Well, here it is, when we go out to do anything we are both very undeceive. We can never decide what to do, where to go, and what to eat. We always want the other to have what they want so we can never decide on anything.

Now who should I tag? I think that just about everyone has done this. Well I will tag Caroline ,Gina ,Ree, hey, I can dream that she may someday look at my little blog can't I. And The Funny Farm

Ok, I think that I have used way to many brain cells for a Friday night. I give up at four. Of course if anyone would want to tell more unknowns about yourself go ahead!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Charity. Just read your tagged post. I was going to suggest you try power layouts for your scrapbooking. It breaks down the steps into something smaller and manageable.

Sort photos into groups for pages
Crop them
Choose matting or background paper
Coordinating stickers

Put them on a sheet of cardstock and since you have already made most of the decisions, you just stick them down and journal.

I got 27 pages done Friday night and Saturday (today). Just need to journal yet. If you have questions, email me.

The Hen (Charity) said...

Guilt, guilt, guilt and more guilt. LOL

Cheryl said...

My husband and I have the same problem when we go out to eat (which is rarely these days)!